October- 3rd to 15th & October- 17th to 30th
10:30 AM to 12:00 PM IST
90 Minutes Session
Flexibility and Strengthening techniques Basic Level: The objective of the course is to work upon the basic techniques of developing flexibility and strength and to understand the foundation, procedures and techniques that can be used to enhance the practice experience. This course is suitable for all levels of practitioners. Intermediate Level: The objective of the course is to work upon the intermediate and advance techniques of developing flexibility and strength and to understand the foundation, procedures and techniques that can be used to enhance the practice experience.
The recorded sessions of all the online courses will be available for the practitioner who has opted for the course until the end of the course. If there is an intention to extend the accessibility to the recorded sessions for an extended period, there is an option to pay half the price of the course for the extension, which will be for the same duration as the course. However, if a practitioner wishes to take the online recorded sessions after the live period, the course fee shall remain the same as the live sessions.
1. Please click on 'Register Now' link to find the schedule for the online classes of the academic year 2022-23.
2. In the schedule page please click on the "Register Now" option to fill up the Google form.
3. You will receive a link for making the payment through debit card, credit card or net banking.
4. You will receive a Microsoft teams link for the workshop a week before the commencement of the course.
5. Email your query on firstname.lastname@example.org.