February 1st to 21st
10:30 AM to 12:00 PM IST
90 Minutes Session
Topics Covered : Asana, Pranayama and Philosophy from Bhagavad-Gita chapter 7 This course satisfies the requirement of Asana, Pranayama and Philosophy within itself. So that the practitioner does not have to spend any extra time to practice any other approach for yoga.
The recorded sessions of all the online courses will be available for the practitioner who has opted for the course until the end of the course. If there is an intention to extend the accessibility to the recorded sessions for an extended period, there is an option to pay half the price of the course for the extension, which will be for the same duration as the course. However, if a practitioner wishes to take the online recorded sessions after the live period, the course fee shall remain the same as the live sessions.
1. Please click on 'Register Now' link to find the schedule for the online classes of the academic year 2022-23.
2. In the schedule page please click on the "Register Now" option to fill up the Google form.
3. You will receive a link for making the payment through debit card, credit card or net banking.
4. You will receive a Microsoft teams link for the workshop a week before the commencement of the course.
5. Email your query on firstname.lastname@example.org.